Animals Are Not Ours to Experiment On!
Right now, millions of mice, rats, rabbits, monkeys, cats, dogs, and other animals are locked inside barren cages in laboratories across the country. They languish in pain, ache with loneliness, and long to be free from animal testing. After enduring a life of pain, loneliness, and terror, almost all of them will be killed. But you can help these animals.
With the help of our members and supporters, PETA works globally to win victories ending the use of animals in experiments.
Our efforts include the following:
- Conducting groundbreaking eyewitness investigations and colorful advocacy campaigns to inform the public
- Persuading government agencies and universities to stop funding and conducting experiments on animals
- Working with pharmaceutical, chemical, and consumer product companies to replace tests on animals with more effective non-animal methods
- Helping students and teachers end dissection in the classroom
- Funding humane non-animal research
- Publishing scientific papers on the superiority of non-animal test methods
- Urging health charities not to invest in dead-end tests on animals
- Promoting the Research Modernization Deal, a groundbreaking strategy for replacing the use of animals in experiments with human-relevant methods
- And more
Animals need the support of compassionate people like you to speak out against cruel and pointless experiments. Get started below:
Take Action Now!
PETA’s action alerts make it possible for you to take action for animals with the quick click of a button. Even if you’re quarantined or working from home, it takes just a minute to help countless living, feeling beings used in experiments.
Below, there are multiple opportunities to help. As soon as you complete one action, another will automatically appear in its place. Just enter your information once, and then keep clicking the “Send Message” button until you’ve completed them all.
Once you’ve finished, be sure to share this page with your friends, family members, and social media followers. Encourage them to join you in taking action for animals today and every day.